The much anticipated update to our most popular app, OnStage Now! v1.1, has been submitted to the Apple app store for approval. We expect that it will be live in the next 3-5 days. Watch here for the latest news.
- Skip forward/backward between segments (this was the most requested feature by far)
- Pan forward/backward through the timeline by dragging the play head (iPad only)
- eMail the segment list (great for sending a set list or agenda to participants)
- AutoStart the timer at a particular time (iPad only)
- Sounds now work properly all of the time on supported devices
- Misc performance improvements and bug fixes
All of the new features were specific requests from our customers. Did you know that OnStage isn’t just for presenters or speakers? There are gym trainers using it to plan workouts, choir conductors using it to plan rehearsals, music minsters using it to keep religious services on time, and yacht captains using it to win races. In the near future, we’ll feature some of these case studies. Do you have a story you’d like to share? Send it, and we might include it in our case studies.